1. Legend Tony Adams only ever played for Arsenal
2. Arsenal have won both the League and FA Cup in a year three times—1971, 1998, 2002
3. Arsenal have won 13 first division titles.
4. Arsenal first won the Carabao Cup in 1987.
5. They were given the name Arsenal and the nickname “The Gunners” because they were formed by a group of cannon makers at the Woolwich Arsenal in 1886.
6. Michael Thomas will always be an Arsenal legend for scoring at Anfield in the dying seconds to snatch the title from Liverpool in 1989 in a goal difference of 1.
7. Arsenal vs Sheffield United on Jan 22nd, 1927 was the first football game on live radio.
8. Thierry Henry is the club’s all-time top scorer with 228 goals.
9. Ted Drake once scored seven goals in a match vs. Aston Villa in 1935.
10. They have won the FA Cup 13 times, most cups won by any team.
11. Arsenal Ladies was founded in 1987.
12. David Seaman, Arsenal’s longest-lasting goalkeeper played 564 games for the club.
13. John Lukic is the oldest player at 39 years and 311 days to play for the club in Europe. He did this vs. Lazio in 2000.
14. Lowest attendance at Highbury was only 4,554 v Leeds United 5 May 1966 in a League game.
15. In 2003-2004, Arsenal went the whole season unbeaten and were nicknamed “The Invincibles” since no one has done it in the premier league except for Arsenal
16. Biggest away win for Arsenal in the Premier League was 6-1 vs. Everton on Aug 15th, 2009.
17. Arsenal won the European Cup Winners Cup 1993-1994 against Parma.
18. David O’Leary holds the appearance record with 722 games.
19. Biggest Premier League defeat was the 8-2 thrashing by Man Utd in 2011.
20. Between March 19, 2000 and October 31, 2009 Arsenal went 20 games unbeaten against their arch-rivals Spurs.
21. Biggest away win against rivals Spurs was a 6-0 thrashing in March 1935
22. Ray Parlour’s nickname was “The Romford Pele” because he ran like Pele
23. Kanu will always be remembered for his 17-minute hatrick vs. Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in 1999.
24. Arsene Wenger has been a manager for 22 years from 1998 to 2016.
25. Arsene Wenger was the first foreign manager to win the Premier League title in the 1997-1998 season.
26. Arsenal have beaten both Milan teams, Inter and AC, in Europe at the San Siro; Inter 5-1 in 2003 and AC 2-0 in 2008.
27. Highest scoring draw in English football 6-6 vs. Leicester in April 1930.
28. Highest attendance at The Emirates was 60,161 vs Manchester United in November 2007.
29. John Radford was the youngest player at 17 years and 315 days to score a hat-trick.
30. Arsenal only conceded 17 goals in the 1998-99 season.
31. The first Arsenal players to play in a World Cup Final were Emmanuel Petit and Patrick Viera in 1998.
32. Arsenal played at Highbury for 93 years.
33. Arsenal colours are red and white, but have worn kits featuring yellow, purple, blue, maroon, black (stripes), green, and gold as their primary colour over the years