My Goals for this Year
Family and friends:
- I think I need to keep in touch with my friends that I haven’t talked to in a while. If that’s texting them or facetime them. 2.I have some friends that I haven’t talked to in a while so I would like to talk to them so we don’t drift too far apart. 3. My sister and I close but I would like to get closer to her. I’m not sure how I can do that but I guess I’ll try.
- In math, I would like to get a higher mark on both tests and my homework assignments. My average is a BI would like to improve and maybe advance to an A. I have always been okay at math I want to make sure I understand math and be able to help other people if they need it.
- Science has always been one of my favorite subjects would like to maybe be able to get extra credit if I can or maybe get harder assignments to challenge myself.
- I would like to read more. Even if it’s for school or just something that interests me. Reading can improve your vocabulary and comprehension. I also just like reading.
- I would like to be more active. I want to be active maybe 3-4 times a week. Even if that’s playing a sport or just running.
- I want to join a volleyball team if it’s a school team or the school team. My goal is to join a volleyball team by 10th grade.
- I would also like to eat healthier and I want to make more things myself. I don’t want to only eat snacks that are all premade I would like to try and make them myself. Then you can control what’s going into it as well as how it’s made.
Reflection 1 – My goals for this year